If anyone had told me how demanding the business of promoting my work competitively could be, I’d have laughed loud and long. Not anymore.
I now have a healthy dose of respect for all publishers, indie or trad, big or small. Tuale.
Also, I have deep, sincere respect and appreciation for you. Yes, you. Thank you for being a part of this blog and this story. Thank you for helping send word of ‘Dressed Like A Prince’ out. Night or day. Rain or shine. Words can’t express how grateful I am; truly, you are amazing.
Thank you for coming, thank you for reading, thank you for voting and thank you for sharing. I love you all.
Especial thanks goes out to the following persons for the following reasons. (Watch this space, you might be next!)
1. @drmikemurdock Thank you for reading and sharing my story.
2. @zunguzungu Thank you for reading.
3. @naija247medic Thank you for the innumerable RTs, and boundless support.
4. @zebbook Thank you, your help means so much to me.
5. @4eyedmonk Thank you for keeping your word to Tweet #DLAP once everyday. God bless you.
6. @THIRDPART you are amazing.
7. @Oge_writes you are too kind.
8. @schnaptwits you know already. Thank you.
9. @Miss_Mawee Thank you.
10. @iudofa Thank you.
11. @Ykedexter Thank you.
12. @Eloxie Thank you.
13. @jyte12 Thank you
14. @nessai Thank you, you make this easier.
15. @ikeamadi Thank you, you are a true pastor.
16. @Dupekilla Thank you, you words made the difference.
17. @ronkeemployment Thank you for the boost.
18. @mz_sarahokolo Thank you for keeping the fire burning.
19. @uwemspeaks Thank you.
20. @CJBassey Thank you.
To be continued.
Thank you very much. Together we are better. God bless you
Please Vote For My Story : Dressed Like A Prince and Spread the word to your Friends and Family. http://t.co/VXnXF4F9Vq