Where do I begin? With an apology, I haven’t posted as often as I should. I have a bag of excuses for this:
2. Prof Kofi Awoonor’s Death shot me into mourning.
3. My Samsung Tab has gone into coma (read possible death).
4. I missed another set of deadlines (Again?! Yes. Again).
5. Unforeseen emergencies arrived and scrambled my budget.
6. I have been scouting for 1M votes for my clients.
7. I lost an election.
8. I lost a friend.
So there, it hasn’t been as easy as it usually is. It has been rough and tough and challenging. But all through you have been on my mind. And I know that often it is grief, not glee that brings out the best in us.
I hope I’ll get to write about all these things, one after the other, and share my writing with you.
In any case, I thank God for being there for me through it all.
I thank Him for
1. The hostages that made it out alive and. Eliot Prior the brave four year old boy that stood up to a bad man with a gun. He got a bar of chocolate and freedom.
2. Afetsi Awoonor, that he is hurt but alive and recovering. My prayers are with you.
3. My new laptop, Sam. (Though I can’t quite remember how to type on a keyboard and sometimes I touch and tap the screen. (x_x)
4. The new opportunities emerging everyday and the painful lesson learnt.
5. That I could give towards the emergency, and I have gotten a third of the money back already. *Azonto*
6. I am just doing the vote scouting once, some people do thing for a living. Phew!
7. I learnt never to jump into a tging unprepared.
8. I have gained many new friends and followers and fans.
9. I am still here; and where there is life, there is hope. Hallelu!
Going forward, I hope to be more faithful, +/- return to the 3 posts a week thing. I don’t know for certain, yet. What I do know is that I truly appreciate you and you are the best blog readers in the galaxy. Thank you for choosing to read me.
🙂 How have you been? What has been on your mind? Please share with us in the comments (or privately email/Twitter).
And please share this as widely as you can. Thank you. God bless you.